What could be more memorable than a wedding in one of the most beautiful settings in the Caribbean.
Do you want to to get married here from?
Type of Ceremonies
Weddings by Riu celebrates three different types of ceremonies: Civil, Symbolic & Renewal of Vows.
- Civil Ceremonies: Is performed by a Judge and it is legally recognized. The newlyweds will receive a marriage certificate and also a symbolic marriage book. This ceremony must to take place at the City Hall in a weekday during the morning, this is established by local laws.
- Wichtig: Civil weddings are legally recognized in the country where the wedding is performed. As each country has specific requirements, We highly recommend you to contact your respective Embassy or Consulate in order to get the complete information regarding the procedure that you'll have to follow in order to legalize your Marriage Certificate in your country. *Riu Hotels and Resorts is not responsible of this legal procedure.
- Symbolic & Renewal of vows ceremonies: Are performed by a Non-denominational Minister and it are not legally recognized. Couple must be already married. This ceremony can be perform at the beach.
- Wichtig: Riu Hotels & Resorts prides itself on the reliability of our properties which always welcomes cultural diversity, please note that our Riu properties in Aruba performs symbolic same-sex weddings.
In order to apply for a symbolic or renewal of vows ceremony is a must to send a photocopy from the legal marriage certificate of your home country.
- Locations: All of our resorts offer different locations to hold the wedding ceremony. At Riu Palace Aruba you may choose from:
- • Beach: Maximale Kapazität 100 Personen
- • Gazebo: Maximale Kapazität 50 Personen
- • City Hall: Maximale Kapazität 60 Personen For civil ceremonies in Aruba this can be performed from Monday through Friday at City Hall Only in the morning (10:00 a.m. or 11:00 AM).