What could be more memorable than a wedding in one of the most beautiful settings in the Caribbean.
Do you want to to get married here from?
Type of ceremony
Weddings by Riu celebrates three different types of ceremonies: civil, religious, or renewal of vows.
- Civil ceremony: Is performed by a Judge and it is legally recognized. The new couple will receive a marriage certificate and also a symbolic marriage book. This ceremony have to take place at the City Hall.
- Religious ceremonies and Renewal of vows: Are performed by a Non-denominational Minister and it is not legally recognized. Couple must be already married. This ceremony can be perform at the beach.
- Locations: All of our resorts offer different locations to hold the wedding ceremony. At Riu Palace Aruba you may choose from:
- • Beach: Maximale Kapazität 100 Personen
- • Gazebo: Maximale Kapazität 50 Personen
- • City Hall: Maximale Kapazität 60 Personen