Hotel Riu Palace Oasis
Eröffnung der 8 Mai 2013
Eingebettet in die tropische Naturlandschaft, die wie ein Teppich den Süden Gran Canarias bedeckt, ist das Hotel Riu Palace Oasis ein einzigartiger Ferienkomplex, der sich für seine besondere Lage und seine hervorragenden Anlagen auszeichnet.
A celebration like you always imagined
Do you want to to get married here from?
Type of ceremony
Weddings by Riu celebrates three different types of ceremonies: Civil, Religious & Renewal of Vows.
- Civil Ceremonies: Are performed by a Judge and are legally recognized. The new couple will receive a marriage certificate.
Civil weddings are legally recognized in the country where the wedding will be performed. As each country has specific requirements, we would recommend you to contact your respective Embassy or Consulate in order to get the complete information regarding the procedure that you have to follow in order to legalize your Marriage Certificate in your country.
* Riu Hotels and Resorts is not responsible of this legal procedure.
- Religious Ceremonies: Are available only when the couple brings their own Minister.
- Renewal of vows: Are performed by a Non-denominational Minister and it is not legally recognized. After the ceremony, Bride and Groom will receive a symbolic marriage certificate.
- Locations: At the Riu Emerald Bay you will be able to have your ceremony on the Beach.