Before traveling it's important to follow a travel checklist, so you don't forget anything you may need!
That's why we have prepared a list of things you may find useful. so you can take everything you need and only have to worry about spending a wonderful holiday with your family, your partner or your friends.
- Passport (watch expiration date)
- Identity card
- Health Insurance Card (International / National)
- Driving license (International if necessary)
- Hotel confirmation and hotel address
- Airline tickets
- Tickets or other reservations
- Travel Insurance
- Visa (to enter the country of destination)
- Vaccine (if necessary)
- Credit / debit cards
- Foreign money
- Travel itineraries, maps
Medicines and Hygiene
- Prescriptions / medications for the whole family
- Nutritional Supplements
- Toothbrush / toothpaste
- Combs / Hairbrushes
- Deodorant / Perfume / Makeup / hair gel / shaving foam
- Shampoo / bath gel and other toiletries
- Wipes / Tissues / Feminine Hygiene products
Before leaving home
- Leave someone in charge of mail, newspapers..
- Empty the refrigerator of perishable goods
- Throw the garbage / recycling, washing dishes
- Do not leave valuables items in sight
- Leave food, water and someone in charge if you have pets
- Turn off heating, air conditioning, gas, lights, unnecessary appliances, etc..
- House keys, car keys and locks
- Close your windows, doors, curtains and blinds
Tips and Tricks
- Prepare a list of things you do not want to forget.
- Tie a ribbon to the suitcase for easy recognition at the airport.
- Tag your luggage with your name and phone number to contact in case of loss.
- Do not forget to drink plenty of water if you travel by plane, and eat light.
- Prepare a mini kit to have around when you travel (ear plugs, tissues, gum, books, crosswords, etc.).
- Check the weather forecast before going, to know what to wear.
- Jetlag: If you land at night better not sleep on the plane, if you land the day, we advise you to sleep as you can.
- Talk to your bank and let know that you probably use your credit / debit cards more often.
- Review the airport rules and make sure that you turn all to avoid problems.
- Make copies of your important documents and so in case of loss, you have all the data.
- Try to take as less as possible money in the pockets, and subject your wallet to your pants to keep from falling.
- Eyeglasses, sunglasses, contact lenses
- Travellers passport photos
- Clothes for the weather on destination
- Formal Wear
- Bathing suit
- Footwear for every occasion
- Pajamas, underwear
- Camera, video camera, memory cards, chargers, adapters