- How can I reserve?
- Is there any difference between the web and the phone rates?
- Rates are per person or per room?
- How can I pay my reservation?
- Can I add another person into my reservation?
- Can't find a hotel?
- Can I extend my stay?
- Are you looking for an offer?
- How many persons can a room accommodate?
- What is RIU Class?
- I have lost my RIU account password.
- It is safe to introduce my bank card data into www.riu.com?
- Which documentation must I show at my arrival?
- What should I do if the hotel does not find my reservation?
Plan a Wedding
How can I reserve several rooms?
RIU Hotels & Resorts offers you a specialized department to let you reserve rooms and meeting rooms for events like meetings or weddings, with all the facilities you may need and a first quality service. If you want to reserve in RIU Plaza Hotels you can find all the information in www.riuplaza.com and if you need beach hotels, you can contact our Reservation Center.
How many rooms can I book?
If you are using our website www.riu.com you can book a maximum of 3 rooms and you ask for being accommodated as close as possible. To book more than 3 rooms you can do several bookings or you can directly contact our Booking Center to organize the hosts in the most comfortable way.