A marvelous Adults Only hotel is ideal for relaxing, and for a dream wedding.
Do you want to to get married here from?
Type of ceremony
Weddings by Riu celebrates three different types of ceremonies: civil, religious, or renewal of vows.
- Civil ceremony: Is performed by a Judge and it is legally recognized. The newlyweds will receive a marriage certificate and also a symbolic marriage book. This ceremony must to take place at the City Hall in a weekday during the morning.
- Important: Civil weddings are legally recognized in the country where the wedding is performed. As each country has specific requirements, We highly recommend you to contact your respective Embassy or Consulate in order to get the complete information regarding the procedure that you'll have to follow in order to legalize your Marriage Certificate in your country. *Riu Hotels and Resorts is not responsible of this legal procedure.
- Religious ceremonies and Renewal of vows: Are performed by a Non-denominational Minister and it is not legally recognized. Couple must be already married. This ceremony can be perform at the beach.
- Locations: All our hotels offer different locations to perform the ceremony. At Riu Palace Antillas you can choose from:
- • Beach: Maximum capacity 60 persons For ceremonies on the beach; local laws in Aruba require to present a photocopy of the legal marriage certificate from the wedding couple, this means that the wedding couple must be legally married before to perform a symbolic ceremony.
- • City Hall: Maximum capacity 60 persons For civil ceremonies in Aruba this can be performed from Monday through Friday at City Hall Only in the morning (10:00 a.m. or 11:00 AM).