Hotel Riu Palace Oasis
Opening the 8th May 2013
The stunning Hotel Riu Palace Oasis, located in Gran Canaria, Spain, is definitely an oasis of comfort, to enjoy the most exclusive service.
This luxurious resort set in a garden of palm trees and artificial lakes 65.000m2 the best service available (All Inclusive 24h) and quality to meet the needs of its customers.
Nothing could be more romantic than a wedding on Paradise Island
Do you want to to get married here from?
General wedding policies
The couple and and at least 80% of their guests must stay at the same resort where the wedding will be performed. The left of the guests not staying at Riu Palace Paradise Island must purchase a day pass to attend the ceremony & reception.
The bride and groom must arrive at the resort 2 full business before the ceremony date, in order to allow enough time for the final on-site arrangements. Please note that arrival date and Sundays are not considered business days.
Weddings are not performed on Sundays neither on the Bahamas national holidays.
Confirmed weddings cancelled within a month of the ceremony date or upon arrival to the
hotel will be charged a cancellation fee of 250 USD.
Maximum capacity of the Riu Palace Paradise Island: 150 people
Documentation (For Civil/Religious Ceremonies)
- Passport or Driver’s license (Original).
- Divorce decree if needed (Original or certified copy and it is kept on file in the Bahamas). For European residents, the original decree or a certified copy (with a raised seal) must be produced in the native language along with a translated certified or notarized copy in English.
- Death Certificate if needed (Original or certified copy)
- Immigration forms issued during the flight (Original).
- Written parental consents (Notarized document under 18 years).
NOTE: The papers must be translated to English.
It is important to remind you that you should have at least One (1) document with your full and correct names. To have this done it is suggested that you seek legal assistance in pertaining an affidavit indicating your true and correct names.
All documents must be in order before your ceremony date without exceptions
Marriage certificateBoth documents will be issued in English.
- For Renewal of vows: The couple will receive a Marriage certificate without legal bearing on the wedding day.
- For Civil & Religious weddings: The marriage certificate will be given to the couple three to four weeks after the wedding day.