A celebration surrounded by the lush vegetation of Guanacaste.
Do you want to to get married here from?
Types of ceremonies
Weddings by RIU celebrates 3 different types of ceremonies: Civil, Religious and Renewal of Vows.
- Civil Ceremonies: They are performed by a judge and are legally recognized
- Important: Civil weddings are legally recognized in the country where the wedding is performed. As each country has specific requirements, We highly recommend you to contact your respective Embassy or Consulate in order to get the complete information regarding the procedure that you'll have to follow in order to legalize your Marriage Certificate in your country. *Riu Hotels and Resorts is not responsible of this legal procedure.
- Religious ceremonies and Vow renewals: This are blessings ceremonies performed by a Non-denominational Minister with no legal value
- • Beach: Maximum capacity 100 persons
- • Terrace: Maximum capacity 200 persons Available for dinner with background music from 7:00 PM until 10:00 PM.