Hotel Riu Palace Oasis
Opening the 8th May 2013
The stunning Hotel Riu Palace Oasis, located in Gran Canaria, Spain, is definitely an oasis of comfort, to enjoy the most exclusive service.
This luxurious resort set in a garden of palm trees and artificial lakes 65.000m2 the best service available (All Inclusive 24h) and quality to meet the needs of its customers.
A wedding in Punta Cana is a perfect beginning for a new life together
Do you want to to get married here from?
Type of ceremony
Weddings by Riu celebrates three different types of ceremonies: Civil, Religious (Catholics) and Renewal of vows.
- Civil Ceremony:
Couple will receive a legal marriage certificate whithin 10 to 12 months after the ceremony date.
- Important: Civil weddings are legally recognized in the country where the wedding will be performed. As each country has specific requirements, we would recommend you to contact your respective Embassy or Consulate in order to get the complete information regarding the procedure that you have to follow in order to legalize your Marriage Certificate in your country.
* Riu Hotels and Resorts is not responsible of this legal procedure.
- Religious Ceremony (Catholic):
The couple will receive their marriage certificate around 6 months after the ceremony date.
- Renewal of Vows/Symbolic Ceremony:
Couple would receive a symbolic marriage certificate at the end of their wedding.
- Locations: All of our resorts offer different locations to hold the wedding ceremony. At Riu Naiboa you may choose from:
- • Beach: Maximum capacity 60 persons Located at Riu Palace Macao.
- • Garden Gazebo: Maximum capacity 50 persons Located at Club Hotel Riu Bambu. Available for couples staying at any of the Riu Hotels in Punta Cana. This Gazebo is the only place where Catholic weddings are performed.
- • Beach Gazebo: Maximum capacity 60 persons Located at Riu Palace Punta Cana. Available for couples staying at any of the Riu Hotels in Punta Cana.