Celebrate your special day in a 5 stars tropical resort...
Do you want to to get married here from?
Type of ceremony
Weddings by Riu celebrates three different types of ceremonies: Civil, Religious (catholics) and Renewal of vows.
- Civil Ceremony: Performed by an official Judge, the couple receives a legal certificate. This wedding take 20 to 25 minutes.
- Important: Civil weddings are legally recognized in the country where the wedding will be performed. As each country has specific requirements, we would recommend you to contact your respective Embassy or Consulate in order to get the complete information regarding the procedure that you have to follow in order to legalize your Marriage Certificate in your country. * Riu Hotels and Resorts is not responsible of this legal procedure.
- Religious Ceremony (Catholic): Performed by a Catholic Priest which offers a marriage certificate. The ceremony last 45 to 50 minutes.
- Renewal of Vows/Symbolic Ceremony: Ceremonies without any legal bearing, performed by a Non-Denominational Minister . This wedding take 20 to 25 minutes.
For this type of weddings Riu Hotels & Resorts can provide you a Minister or you could bring your own (please be aware the price will be the same). However, please be advised that your wedding is not going to be legally recognized. If you decide to bring your own Minister, he will not be able to provide you a marriage certificate.
- Locations: All of our resorts offer different locations to hold the wedding ceremony. At Riu Palace Macao you may choose from:
- • Beach: Maximum capacity 60 persons
- • Garden Gazebo: Maximum capacity 50 persons Located at Club Hotel Riu Bambu. Available for couples staying at any of the Riu Hotels in Punta Cana. This Gazebo is the only place where Catholic weddings are performed.
- • Beach Gazebo: Maximum capacity 60 persons Located at Riu Palace Punta Cana. Available for couples staying at any of the Riu Hotels in Punta Cana.