Hotel Riu Palace Oasis
Opening the 8th May 2013
The stunning Hotel Riu Palace Oasis, located in Gran Canaria, Spain, is definitely an oasis of comfort, to enjoy the most exclusive service.
This luxurious resort set in a garden of palm trees and artificial lakes 65.000m2 the best service available (All Inclusive 24h) and quality to meet the needs of its customers.
Discover how we make dream destination weddings in fabulous Mexico a reality.
Do you want to to get married here from?
Type of ceremony
Weddings by Riu celebrates three different types of ceremonies: Civil, Religious and Renewal of Vows.
- The Civil ceremony: Is performed by a Judge and it is legally recognized. It has legal bearing, require paperwork as well as the blood tests ( HIV,Gonorrhea and all STD`S are tested. This ceremony is performed in Spanish and Translated into English by the MICE Manager.
Civil weddings are legally recognized in the country where the wedding will be performed. As each country has specific requirements, we would recommend you to contact your respective Embassy or Consulate in order to get the complete information regarding the procedure that you have to follow in order to legalize your Marriage Certificate in your country.
* Riu Hotels and Resorts is not responsible of this legal procedure.
- Religious Ceremonies and Renewal of vows: Are Blessing Ceremonies performed by a Non-denominational Minister in English and are not legally recognized. No paper work, blood tests and witnesses are required. After the ceremony, Bride and Groom will receive a “symbolic” marriage certificate.
- Locations: All of our resorts offer different locations to hold the wedding ceremony. You may choose from
- • Gazebo: Maximum capacity 90 persons
- • Beach: Maximum capacity 100 persons