A celebration like you always imagined
Do you want to to get married here from?
General wedding policiesThe couple and 80% of their guests must stay at the same Riu Hotel where the wedding will be performed. Only 20% of the total group can stay at another hotel chain.
- Valid Couple's Passport.
- Two pictures per person (passport size)
- Couple's Birth certificate.
- Mexican Government VISA - Tourist card of the bride and groom (Immigration authorities provides it when arriving to the country)
- Couple's Driver License.
- Divorce certificate (if apply)
- Death certificate (if apply)
- Names and general information of the parents (application form provided for the Judge)
All documents in photocopies need to be at the hotel at least one month prior to the wedding date. Please post the documents to the following address:
*Riu Emerald Bay
Av. Sábalo-Cerritos #3404
Mazatlán - Sinaloa
In attention to Couple's name and wedding date.
IMPORTANT: If the bride or the groom own the Nationality of the country where the wedding will be performed, they need to notify this information in advance to the Wedding Sales Executive due that these type of marriages need to follow different legal requirements.
- Witnesses: Are necesary four adults (friends and relatives can be witnesses). If you come by yourself, the hotel can provide the witnesses without extra charge.
- Blood Tests:
HIV, syphilis and blood type tests are required for weddings in Mexico. Tests must be performed in Mexico by a certified doctor (for the medical certificate). Your MICE Manager will arrange the doctor appointment in your hotel room.
*Blood test is not necessary if the couple is already living together.
- For Civil weddings: The marriage certificate will be given to the couple at the end of the ceremony.
- Important: We kindly ask you to verify the procedure that you will have to follow in order to legalize your marriage in your country, as sometimes an apostille is required. If you need to Apostille your Marriage Certificate, please be advised that you will have to cover the amount of this service. * Riu Hotels and Resorts is not responsible of this legal procedure.