Hotel Riu Palace Oasis
Opening the 8th May 2013
The stunning Hotel Riu Palace Oasis, located in Gran Canaria, Spain, is definitely an oasis of comfort, to enjoy the most exclusive service.
This luxurious resort set in a garden of palm trees and artificial lakes 65.000m2 the best service available (All Inclusive 24h) and quality to meet the needs of its customers.
A celebration like you always imagined
Do you want to to get married here from?
General wedding policies
The couple and 80% of their guests must stay at the same Riu Hotel where the wedding will be performed. Only 20% of the total group can stay at another hotel chain.
Couple must respect the arrival date according with their ceremony. In the case of Religious weddings and Renewal of vows, they have to arrive at least 2 full business days prior and 3 full business days for Civil weddings (not counting Arrival date and Sundays).
For weddings at Riu Emerald Bay. Guests staying in other hotels would have to pay a regular day pass of $75 USD per person (from 9:00am to 12:00am).
Day passes from 9:00am to 6:00pm or from 3:00pm until 12:00am have a cost of $50 USD per person.
*Prices of day passes are subject to change withour prior notice.
Weddings are not performed on Sundays & National holidays
Confirmed weddings cancelled within a month of the ceremony date or upon arrival to the
hotel will be charged a cancellation fee of $250 USD.
Outside Vendors are allowed to work in Riu Resorts paying a vendors fee of 300 USD.
If the external provider is not mexican she/he must have a proper work VISA.
- Passport of the bride and groom
- Two pictures per person (passport size)
- Birth certificate of the bride and groom
- Mexican Government VISA - Tourist card of the bride and groom (Immigration authorities provides it when arriving to the country)
- Driver License of the bride and groom
- Divorce certificate (if applicable)
- Death certificate (if applicable)
- Names and general information of the parents (application form provided for the Judge)
All documents in photocopies need to be at the hotel at least one month prior to the wedding date. Please post the documents to the following address:
*Riu Emerald Bay
Av. Sábalo-Cerritos #3404
Mazatlán - Sinaloa
In attention To Fernanda Salcedo, the MICE Manager.
IMPORTANT: If the bride or the groom own the Nationality of the country where the wedding will be performed, they need to notify this information in advance to the Sales Executive due that these type of marriages need to follow different legal requirements.
- Witnesses: Are necesary four adults (friends and relatives can be witnesses). If you come by yourself, the hotel can provide the witnesses without extra charge.
- Blood Tests:
HIV, syphilis and blood type tests are required for weddings in Mexico. Tests must be performed in Mexico by a certified doctor (for the medical certificate). Your MICE Manager will arrange the doctor appointment in your hotel room.
*Blood test is not necessary if the couple is already living together.
- For Civil weddings: The marriage certificate will be given to the couple at the end of the ceremony.
- Important: IMPORTANT: We kindly ask you to verify the procedure that you will have to follow in order to legalize your marriage in your country, as sometimes an apostille is required. If you need to Apostille your Marriage Certificate, please be advised that you will have to cover the amount of this service.