Hotel Riu Palace Oasis
Opening the 8th May 2013
The stunning Hotel Riu Palace Oasis, located in Gran Canaria, Spain, is definitely an oasis of comfort, to enjoy the most exclusive service.
This luxurious resort set in a garden of palm trees and artificial lakes 65.000m2 the best service available (All Inclusive 24h) and quality to meet the needs of its customers.
Before traveling it's important to follow a travel checklist, so you don't forget anything you may need!
That's why we have prepared a list of things you may find useful. so you can take everything you need and only have to worry about spending a wonderful holiday with your family, your partner or your friends.
- Passport (watch expiration date)
- Identity card
- Health Insurance Card (International / National)
- Driving license (International if necessary)
- Hotel confirmation and hotel address
- Airline tickets
- Tickets or other reservations
- Travel Insurance
- Visa (to enter the country of destination)
- Vaccine (if necessary)
- Credit / debit cards
- Foreign money
- Travel itineraries, maps
Medicines and Hygiene
- Prescriptions / medications for the whole family
- Nutritional Supplements
- Toothbrush / toothpaste
- Combs / Hairbrushes
- Deodorant / Perfume / Makeup / hair gel / shaving foam
- Shampoo / bath gel and other toiletries
- Wipes / Tissues / Feminine Hygiene products
Before leaving home
- Leave someone in charge of mail, newspapers..
- Empty the refrigerator of perishable goods
- Throw the garbage / recycling, washing dishes
- Do not leave valuables items in sight
- Leave food, water and someone in charge if you have pets
- Turn off heating, air conditioning, gas, lights, unnecessary appliances, etc..
- House keys, car keys and locks
- Close your windows, doors, curtains and blinds
Tips and Tricks
- Prepare a list of things you do not want to forget.
- Tie a ribbon to the suitcase for easy recognition at the airport.
- Tag your luggage with your name and phone number to contact in case of loss.
- Do not forget to drink plenty of water if you travel by plane, and eat light.
- Prepare a mini kit to have around when you travel (ear plugs, tissues, gum, books, crosswords, etc.).
- Check the weather forecast before going, to know what to wear.
- Jetlag: If you land at night better not sleep on the plane, if you land the day, we advise you to sleep as you can.
- Talk to your bank and let know that you probably use your credit / debit cards more often.
- Review the airport rules and make sure that you turn all to avoid problems.
- Make copies of your important documents and so in case of loss, you have all the data.
- Try to take as less as possible money in the pockets, and subject your wallet to your pants to keep from falling.
- Eyeglasses, sunglasses, contact lenses
- Travellers passport photos
- Clothes for the weather on destination
- Formal Wear
- Bathing suit
- Footwear for every occasion
- Pajamas, underwear
- Camera, video camera, memory cards, chargers, adapters