Hotel Riu Palace Oasis
Opening the 8th May 2013
The stunning Hotel Riu Palace Oasis, located in Gran Canaria, Spain, is definitely an oasis of comfort, to enjoy the most exclusive service.
This luxurious resort set in a garden of palm trees and artificial lakes 65.000m2 the best service available (All Inclusive 24h) and quality to meet the needs of its customers.
In the region of the Algarve have many possibilities to move. Most sites have public transport information, informative maps of cities, and fares and timetables. The easiest way to get to the Hotel Riu Palace Algarve or ClubHotel Riu Guaraná s to fly to Faro airport, and once in the terminal can choose the mode of transport that suits you best.
- Train: from the bus terminal, located on Avenue of the Republic, or from the railway station, it will not take more than 30 minutes.
- Taxi: at the exit of the airport you will find taxis waiting. Most drivers already know our location, so you will be easy to get to our hotel. It takes about 20-30 minutes.
- Transfers: although we do not currently have transfers included in the price, at the same airport you will find several shuttle companies that will take you to the hotel reception. They tend to be quite fast, and are a good option if you carry much luggage, or want to reach before.
- Bus: If you decide to travel by bus, we encourage you to learn the timetables and prices you'll see on the official website of the company EVA. It's an easy way to get to your destination, although a little slower.
- Car: once you get to the airport also will find car rental companies. It's the easiest way to get to your destination, and you will not have trouble finding parking in the area. If you have GPS do not forget to have the address of the hotel.
Many of the airlines only fly to Lisbon, so we suggest some alternatives if you travel to Lisbon and then want to reach the Algarve.
- Car: if you are coming from Lisbon by car, you will be easy to get to southern Portugal. the roads are safe and well marked. The trip usually takes about 2h 30m, and you travel about 260 km if you take the A2 motorway. Check out our map, or print the full itinerary you'll find on the web page of your RIU Hotel.
- Rail: in the official Combois CP will find all the information needed to reach easily Faro. The lines called Alfa Pendular or Intercidades are the ones you need to get you to your destination.
- Plane: if you want something faster, you can book a flight between Lisbon and Faro with the portuguese company TAP Portugal , which usually has several daily frequencies.
Portugal's privileged location allows it to be a place where transport companies abound. So you can easily travel to any location in the country. Whether you arrive by plane, as if you do it by train, bus or car, you will find a thousand ways to travel around their cities.