Formentera is a very quiet island, has no big nightclubs or bars which accommodate large numbers of people, as in neighboring Ibiza. But it does offer some tourist areas where there are concentrated most of the popular bars, with good atmosphere and beach views. We propose some bars that you will certainly enjoy.
- Big Sur Cafe: located in the amazing beach of Illetas, it is a funny beach bar, where you can eat, drink and watch the beautiful sunset. It is a privileged place.
- The Fonda Pepe: is a legendary local on the island, where gather all the bohemians in many miles around. A very unique place to enjoy a drink and mediterranean night.
- The disco Xueño: is the only one in the island, but is visited by some of the best DJs of Ibiza.
- Blue Bar: located on the road to La Mola, a place where to eat, drink and dance. Sounds good music all night long.
- El Pirata: is situated on the Migjorn beach, and here you could eat somethig, have a drink, and just enjoy your free time, listening to classical music, opera and other styles.
- Banana's Café & Co.: This well-known and very popular bar, located in Es Pujols, plays trendy music, and is usually full all night long. If you look for something different on Formentera, this is your place.
- Coyote Bar: located in Es Pujols, this is another good example of the trendy bars in Formentera. A good atmosphere, rhythm and friendly people.
- Es Pujols: is the most touristic area in terms to parties, bars and nightclubs. From the sunset, tourists, visitors and residents take the streets and spend hours talking, dancing or just enjoying the atmosphere around them.
Enjoy a night of magic and fun in an island entirely at your disposal. Experience the feeling of total relaxation while you live great nights with friends, with your partner or family.