Hotel Riu Palace Oasis
Opening the 8th May 2013
The stunning Hotel Riu Palace Oasis, located in Gran Canaria, Spain, is definitely an oasis of comfort, to enjoy the most exclusive service.
This luxurious resort set in a garden of palm trees and artificial lakes 65.000m2 the best service available (All Inclusive 24h) and quality to meet the needs of its customers.
Beaches in Formentera
Formentera is one of the top destinations in the Balearic islands, when we think about a relaxing and unique holiday. Natural values and its warm atmosphere make the island an ideal place to enjoy a peaceful break with your partner, friends or family. Our Hotel Riu La Mola is situated facing one of the calmer beaches, Platja de Migjorn. Due to the small size of the island, to visit the other beaches, coves and towns will be something very simple that you could do without traveling long distances. We suggest some places you will certainly love:
A beach for a relaxing holidays
- Illetes beach: the beach which is situated further north of the island, as well as being one of the most touristic. It remains completely untouched, and is a beautiful sandy area, with clear and fresh waters. We recommend the access on foot or by bicycle, since this way you could enjoy the landscapes. You have some bars and beach bars on the area, where you could eat or have a drink at sunset. It's the closest thing to heaven that you will find.
- S'Espalmador: a small island that offers absolute tranquility and wonderful beaches, as it is located inside a natural park. Is very close to the beach of Illetas, at its northern end. You can walk across the channel that separates them, as the water only comes up to your waist.
- Llevant beach: its proximity to the Illetas makes it a popular beach. You will see shops, restaurants and bars, but if you prefer, you can also enjoy the pleasant walk that runs along the north of the island.
- Cala Saona: this beach is certainly one of the most beautiful on the island. With only 200m in length, this cove has a unique beauty, white sands, perfect waves for swimming, and great views of the nearby island of Ibiza.
- Migjorn: In addition to being one of the largest of the island, this beach is also one of the most peaceful. It offers a long stretch of sand, open views and in the area you will find traditional restaurants to discover a little more about the typical cuisine of this wonderful destination.
The best beaches for water sports
- Migjorn beach
- Llevant beach
- Sa Roqueta
- Es Pujols beach
- Cala Saona
- Ses Salines
- Illetes beach
Charming beaches in Formentera
- Punta de sa Pedrera: the road from the port of La Savina to Sa Pedrera is wonderful. Walking along the cliffs and ancient sandstone quarries, you can admire the sea bottom, in addition to the unusual geological formations that make the superb natural swimming pools. You will discover hidden magical places, where the cliffs and azure waters combine to form small coves where to swim.
- D'es Peix lake: it is a small lagoon that offers wonderful views of the nearby sea. Is full by many small vessels, and is perfect for swimming.