Hotel Riu Palace Oasis
Opening the 8th May 2013
The stunning Hotel Riu Palace Oasis, located in Gran Canaria, Spain, is definitely an oasis of comfort, to enjoy the most exclusive service.
This luxurious resort set in a garden of palm trees and artificial lakes 65.000m2 the best service available (All Inclusive 24h) and quality to meet the needs of its customers.
Mallorca by night
No doubt, Mallorca is one of the most vibrant islands in the Mediterranean Sea, and its nightlife is very diverse. You'll find all along the coast several popular discotheques, nightclubs, bars, restaurants, and cafes with a lively atmosphere. Here you have a list of some places where you can enjoy a fine drink, and some where you can dance all night long:
- Riu Palace: this nightclub is located in S'Arenal area, and is close to many of our Riu hotels. The disco has several music halls and bars. In summer gather many well known DJs to bring the best live sessions.
- Paseo Marítimo: the boardwalk of Palma de Majorca is a busy area, in which usually meets the mallorcan youth, especially on weekend nights. Here you will find a multitude of shops, restaurants, bars and discotheques offering the best music of the season all night long, in addition to enjoy the wonderful views of the harbor and the sea. It is a place with a youthful and funny atmosphere that you can not loose.
- Playa del Arenal: is the most important touristic area in southern Majorca. If you are looking for party, have fun with your family, your partner or your friends, the beach of S'Arenal is your best choice. You have shops, bars and restaurants for all tastes, and beach parties that draw thousands of tourists every year.
- Mega Park: this particular building was constructed a few years ago on the beach of S'Arenal and represents an ancient castle in ruins. The most striking are the facilities available inside: there is a waterfall, jacuzzis, professional dancers, live music, underground disco, and you can even enjoy the huge screen that has on its facade. And if you're lucky maybe you can match with some of the celebrities who frequently visit the site.
- Oberbayern: This disco bar is very popular among german tourists in the hotel zone of S'Arenal. This is a large brewery in which all staff wears the traditional dress of Bavaria, and many of them walk along the beach inviting everyone to enjoy a good glass of beer.
- Bierkönig: this house is a two-story great place with a festive atmosphere, fully decorated in german style, with garden and lots of music. They usually put live football matches in its big flat screen, concerts, shows and live music.
- Tito's Palma: This popular multistory discotheque is one of the most visited in Mallorca for decades. Both the decor and the shows offered during almost all week make this club unique. Talented artists, athletes, international DJs and many celebrities have passed through these halls, which are a guarantee of an unforgettable night.
- Pacha: a cool atmosphere awaits you in this nightclub, one of the oldest on the island. It was recently renovated and offers a modern decoration. Every weekend the best DJs play in this room, and weekdays also have attractive offers to enjoy its new restaurant.
- BCM Planet Dance: the heart of this nightclub is its huge main hall, the largest of Mallorca. With capacity for 6000 people, this massive building sets the best music in the area of Magalluf, in addition to an impressive light show, professional dancers and stunning performances.
- Abraxas: located on the boardwalk of Palma, the disco Abraxas attracts locals and tourists throughout the year. This is a legendary nightclub opened in the 60'swhich offers a nice decor and atmosphere as well as music for all tastes. The large windows overlooking the Bay of Palma is another incentive to go and have a drink.