Hotel Riu Palace Oasis
Opening the 8th May 2013
The stunning Hotel Riu Palace Oasis, located in Gran Canaria, Spain, is definitely an oasis of comfort, to enjoy the most exclusive service.
This luxurious resort set in a garden of palm trees and artificial lakes 65.000m2 the best service available (All Inclusive 24h) and quality to meet the needs of its customers.
In Mallorca is easy to find a means of transport to move around the island. Wherever you go, you will find a means of rapid transport to take you to your destination. If you arrive by plane, the starting point is the airport of Son Sant Joan - Palma de Mallorca (PMI), where you'll find taxis, public buses, shuttles or rental cars to get to our hoteles en Mallorca.
- Taxi: Outside the airport's Arrivals door there is well organized a taxi stop, with professionals who know all the area. is the easiest way to get to the hotel and it takes about fifteen minutes, if your Riu Hotel is in S'Arenal.
- Transfers: at the airport you will find several companies that provide services to transport tourists to the hotel door. This service is not so economical, but it is the best if you want to go quickly, or if you travel in group and with lots of luggage.
- Bus: urban transport connects the airport to the city of Palma, and also to the tourist areas. It is economical and convenient. Just outside the airport you could find the bus stop, where you can take some of the different lines from the terminal to the different tourist areas or to Palma. The line to take to go towards the city is # 1, and if you're going to S'Arenal you should take the #21, which is stopping in front of many of our hotels.
- Car rental: from the airport's official website, or right from the arrivals area, you could find several car rental agencies. The road leading to our hotels is very easy to find and is well signposted. In just over 15 minutes you will reach your destination and start your holiday!
Mallorca is a major tourist destination, so many visitors arrive by sea. The Port of Palma is the most important of the island, and is the destination of many ships and ferries, from shipping companies like Balearia, Transmediterránea or Iscomar. At the Port of Palma you will also find a taxi stop and good connections to bus lines. The #1 connects the port with the city and the airport, and line #3, which can be taken near the port, is directed towards the tourist area of Illetes.
Transportation inside the City
- Buses: The easiest way to move from our hotels to the highlights places in the city is by the public bus transport company. Find all the information on the following website EMT
- Rail: Mallorca now has three rail lines: Palma-Soller, Palma-Inca-Sa Pobla, Palma-Inca-Manacor. Further information on the official web.
- Palma underground: There is a subway line that goes from the center of Palma to the UIB (University of the Balearic Islands), located on the outskirts of the city.
- Taxi: you will find many taxis on beach area or the city. You can stop them in the street, or taking in one of the many official stops. These professional drivers will approach your destination by the shortest route.
- Touristic Bus: there is also a company that offers guided tours along the city highlights, by panoramic buses in which you will save time, and will see Palma from a different perspective. It is City Sight Seeing. Find all the information on the link.
For any questions you have about how to move from your hotel to your destination, remember that you will find answers at the hotel frontdesk. We also recommend that you pick up a map, you will find them easily on sale in all tourist areas, or the tourist information points located in Palma and in other places. Enjoy your holidays in Mallorca!