Hotel Riu Palace Oasis
Opening the 8th May 2013
The stunning Hotel Riu Palace Oasis, located in Gran Canaria, Spain, is definitely an oasis of comfort, to enjoy the most exclusive service.
This luxurious resort set in a garden of palm trees and artificial lakes 65.000m2 the best service available (All Inclusive 24h) and quality to meet the needs of its customers.
Actividades y Deportes
- Antalya Beach Park: certainly the place more cheerful, fun and nice to spend a full day enjoying the sun and the beach. It is located near all kinds of shops and restaurants, where you can perform a multitude of activities for all ages. In addition, the Antalya Beach Park, is quite near the city center.
- Dolphinland: throughout the year you can enjoy the fun of the dolphin show at Dolphinland. The place is located in Antalya, and offers perfect facilities for you to enjoy a full day with family, friends or partner.
- Aqualand: located in the Antalya Beach Park, this huge water park offers many water rides, a great solarium, huge variety of games and artificial waterfalls. In Aqualand you can spend a full day of entertainment and fun for the whole family.
- Zoo: ideal for discovering the fauna from Turkey and also from worldwide. The zoo is located in Antalya and is a perfect place to spend a day with family, friends or to go with your partner.
- Aquarium: This brand new building in Antalya offers the chance to see hundreds of fish species. Its opening has been announced for 2012-2013, and will be the largest and most attractive Mediterranean aquarium. It will feature a cinema 5d, an igloo village, over 30 water tanks with different species, and a playground of 1000m2. Definitely a very fun and interesting visit for all ages.
- Archaeological Museum: The museum, located in Antalya, features an exhibition of archaeological remains from the Hellenistic, Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman periods. The museum is organized chronologically, so visitors understand the evolution that has taken the country throughout history.
- Water Park: the water park of Antalya has the best facilities. 40.000m2 and a wide range of services and activities for adults and children to enjoy a refreshing day on the water.
- Aktur Lunapark: The park is located in Antalya, offering numerous attractions, with activities like mini karts, 5d cinema, minibikes and many other areas where you can enjoy with children.
- Mini City: opened a few years ago very near beach park, Mini City has become an attractive garden with models and dioramas of the most emblematic buildings in Turkey.
If you love water sports or extreme sports, Turkey is definitely a great option. Its crystal clear water beaches, and pleasant climate make the perfect set for any sport lover. Turkey has many areas where to test or practice your favorite sport. We recommend activities like paragliding, golf, diving, swimming, hiking, horseback riding, rafting, skiing, hot air balloon ride and much more. We suggest some places for you to choose.
- Rafting: this extreme sport is very popular in this area. You will find the possibility to practice it if you go to Köprüçay. You can reach by road from Antalya to Serik, and then by Tasagil and Beskonak. Once you reach Köprüçay, you will find there a company that organize trips for both experts and beginners.
- Paragliding: what better way to have a panoramic view than flying 700 meters high from Tuenektepe?. This place is situated about 25 km from Antalya and the organizer has all the necessary equipment at your disposal.
- Ski: the months between December and April are the best for skiing, and the ski resorts in the mountains near Antalya are Tahtali and Saklikent. Fun for the whole family.
- Waterski: near Antalya you will find the Hip-Notics Cable Park. They have three artificial lakes where you can practice water skiing and wakeboarding. In these same lakes you can swim, jump on trampoline, or eat at one of their restaurants and enjoy a drink at the bar.
- Mountaineering: in the mountains of Beydag you can find many hiking trails, with peaks of 600 to 3000 meters. It also has amazing places to practice climbing.
- Diving: this sport is becoming very popular among tourists in the Mediterranean sea. Near Antalya you will find areas like Travetina, with dives up to 20 meters deep, but if you are a beginner you will also find many suitable places where you can learn, with sandy seabed with good visibility.
You can find all kinds of things to do with your family, partner or friends in Antalya. There are very attractive sports events which you can attend close to town. We suggest the following national and international competitions:
Tournaments and Competitions
- Alanya International Triathlon: This is the most prestigious triathlon in Turkey. The competition begins with the swimming race in the Mediterranean Sea, followed by a bike ride along the coast of Alanya, and ending with 10 km. run to the finish, which is located in the city center.
- Camel Wrestling Festival: The festival is held in the town of Demre, and gather the owners of many camels. There are spectacular fights between the animals, and are organized and perform very colorful parades in the streets.
- Festival of turkish wrestling: it is a national sport in Turkey, with the participation of wrestlers covered in olive oil, with what the grappling and strangle maneuvres are more difficult, and make the competition more interesting.
- International volleyball Tournament in Alanya beach: The city of Alanya has made their way in the sports field by the various events and competitions that take place in it. In late May you can attend the international volleyball tournament, on the Cleopatra beach, a meeting for thousands of people, and many teams from all over the world.