Beaches in Antalya
If your next stop is in Belek-Antalya, then get ready to enjoy the best landscapes. Belek-Antalya is undoubtedly synonym for natural beauty and calm waters to enjoy wellness, relaxation and fun. Discover pristine beaches, small or large, calm or brave, perfect for water sports. Besides sightseeing, you can enjoy the best service at the Hotel Riu Kaya Belek or the Hotel Riu Kaya Palazzo.
- For the more lively, we recommend Konyaalti Beach. Very visited by tourists and residents, this beach is a few kilometers from the city, and it is easy to arrive by public transport. With its clean and calm waters has awarded a blue flag, and has become an ideal place for families with children.
- The adventurers can go diving, snorkeling or just walking along the beach in Beldibi, while enjoying some fun in the wilderness.
- The romantics and nature lovers will find in the beach of Belek all the charm and attractive of nature, mixed with the proximity to the city and the comforts of a modern tourist area. You can enjoy museums, amphitheaters, ancient Greek ruins and more.
Beaches with charm
- Lara Beach: you will find the Lara Beach a short drive from Antalya, and is a long beach of dark sand and soft waves. Begins right next to the waterfall Düden and offers, along its promenade, many bars, restaurants and shops.
- Side-Antalya Beach: Although this beach is smaller than its neighbors, offers a large number of services, and is very near the roman ruins in the town of Side.
- Kemer-Antalya: the main part its the charm is due to the wonderful views that it offers to its visitors. A horizon of calm water, sand made of small pebbles and a beautiful mountain landscape. A unique setting for a pleasant day at the beach.
Do not miss the beaches that Turkey has on its shores. They certainly are an appeal that attracts thousands of tourists every year. You can also visit old ruins, prehistoric remains or enjoy its ancestral histories and the mysteries of ancient settlements. Discover the charms of Belek-Antalya.