- How can I make a reservation?
- What methods of payment can I use?
- What happens if I don't turn up at the hotel?
- Why do I get a higher rate when I price a single person in the room?
- Do I need to bring my confirmation voucher to check-in?
- Do you offer honeymoon packages?
- Does the credit card have to be from the person who travels?
- Prices have dropped since I made my reservation. Can you adjust the prices?
- Do you have a minimum stay requirement?
- Do you match other travel agents’prices?
- Up until when can I modify my reservation?
- How many changes can I make in my reservation?
- Can I add a guest once we get to the hotel? If yes, what's the price?
- I made my reservation for one hotel. Can I switch hotels once there?
- How do I add an additonal person to a reservation made through a travel agent?
- How do I get information on the spa/watersports/excursion services?
- Can I make reservations for dinner?
- Do the rooms come with two double beds or kings?
- What is your high season and your low season?
- At what time is check-in and check-out?
- What happens if I don't make it to the hotel?
- Do you offer babysitting services at your resorts?
- Does "double room" mean two double beds?
- I have food ingredient allergies, can you accommodate my needs?
- Do you have conecting rooms available?
- What's the difference between ocean view and ocean front?
- Once I arrive at the hotel can I extend my stay if I like it?
- Can I shorten my stay once there if I can't stay for all the period booked?
- How can I order a Brochure?
- Is the water safe to drink in your resorts?
- I have a voucher/won a free RIU hotel night. How do I book it?
Do you offer wedding Packages?
Currently Most of our Resorts includes the weeding packages, you can get more information by accessing www.weddingsbyriu.com where you will find more information to make this an unforgettable event.
How do I check availabilty for dates or locations?
You can do it easily by accessing www.weddingsbyriu.com or contacting the destination coordinator with the information provided on this page or dial 011(52) 984 877 2320.