Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square
Inauguration in Winter 2015/16
The Hotel Riu Plaza New York Times Square offers the most comprehensive range of installations and services in the very heart of Manhattan. Next to the most famous Broadway theatres and just a few minutes away from emblematic locations such as Central Park, the Rockefeller Centre, Empire State, Carnegie Hall and the luxury boutiques on Fifth Avenue.
Specific Contracting Terms and Conditions
The utilisation of RIU services or the contracting of RIU products implies the acceptance of the following general conditions:
Through acceptance of this contract, you declare and accept:
1. Acceptance of the GENERAL CONTRACTING TERMS AND CONDITIONS of Riu Hotels & Resorts
2. Riu Class (WRC) reservations have Specific Contracting Terms and Conditions. These may be consulted at https://www.riu.com/en/riuclass/paginasfinales/terminos.jsp and a breakdown is given below.
3. Reservations are booked after the cardholder or beneficiary member of the Riu Class account who wishes to make the booking (hereinafter, the Booking Party) has been identified and the number of points in the Riu Class account has been verified.
4. Holidays booked with redeemed points must be reserved at www.riuclass.com, calling the Call Center or through the Riu Class Team.
5. Holidays booked with redeemed points are subject to the number of points in the Riu Class account and the availability of beds at the hotel requested. Riu Hotels & Resorts reserves the right to apply restrictions during Christmas, Easter week and school holidays.
6. Points can be transferred between two Riu Class accounts to book holidays with redeemed points. Points must be transferred prior to the reservation through the Riu Class Team or at www.riuclass.com. Consult the conditions that apply to transferring points between different Riu Class accounts.
7. The Booking Party must identify his/her companions and indicate whether they are Riu Class members, as well as provide their card numbers if they are when booking a reservation with redeemed points.
8. The number of points per person per night needed to book reservations with redeemed points varies according to the destination chosen, hotel category and arrival and departure dates. Riu Class reserves the right to change the point redemption tables at any time with no prior notice. The point redemption tables, offers and special promotions published at www.riuclass.com are considered to be in effect.
9. Stays booked with redeemed points do not accrue points per night or per person.
10. At least one occupant of each reservation must be a Riu Class Program member.
11. The number of points per person per night needed to book a reservation with redeemed points is based on double occupancy in a standard double room. Supplements for third persons (additional guests) or single occupancy will be charged at the direct booking room rate in effect at the time and must be settled in cash.
12. The meal plan included in stays with redeemed points is Half board (breakfast and dinner), except at All Inclusive hotels.
13. Reservations booked with redeemed points always need to be confirmed.
14. The Riu Class points needed to enjoy a reservation with redeemed points will be blocked in the cardholder’s account when a reservation is booked and cannot be used for any other program services. The balance of points in the cardholder’s Riu Class account is provisional until check-in and becomes definitive afterwards.
15. Reservations and Cancellations
The User may modify or cancel the reservation by contacting the Call Center. Cancelations can be made through www.riuclass.com. The modification, cancellation or no-show terms and conditions for the reservation shall be those that feature in the purchasing process specified on the Website, which the User is aware of and hereby expressly accepts at the time the reservation is made.
A modification shall be deemed to be:
-Changing the arrival date
-Shortening the length of the initial reservation that was made
-Changing the number of rooms reserved if the reservation falls within the cancellation period indicated on the Website.
Changing the name of the User that made the reservation shall be deemed to be a Cancellation.
16. If you do no check into a hotel for which a reservation was make by redeeming points, you will be charged 100% of the reservation amount and 100% of the total number of points used to make the reservation.
17. Changes to reservations may be made without penalty until hotel check-in. The person who made the reservation must notify the Call Center or the Riu Class team by telephone or e-mail of the changes made to the reservation.
18. If the Booking Party of a reservation booked with redeemed points staying at a hotel wishes to extend his or her state, additional nights will be charged at the direct booking room rate in effect and must be paid for in cash. Extended stays are subject to the availability of rooms at the hotel. Extended stays accrue points per night and per person according to the points accrual tables in the Riu Class Program.
19. If the Booking Party of a reservation booked with redeemed points staying at hotel wishes to cut his or her visit short, the sum of points redeemed will be discounted from the Riu Class account at check out.