What could be more memorable than a wedding in one of the most beautiful settings in the Caribbean.
Voulez-vous vous marier ici à partir de ?
Type of ceremony
Weddings by Riu celebrates three different types of ceremonies: civil, religious, or renewal of vows.
- Civil ceremony: Is performed by a Judge and it is legally recognized. The new couple will receive a marriage certificate and also a symbolic marriage book. This ceremony have to take place at the City Hall.
- Religious ceremonies and Renewal of vows: Are performed by a Non-denominational Minister and it is not legally recognized. Couple must be already married. This ceremony can be perform at the beach.
- Locations: All of our resorts offer different locations to hold the wedding ceremony. At Riu Palace Aruba you may choose from:
- • Beach: Capacité maximum 100 personnes
- • Gazebo: Capacité maximum 50 personnes
- • City Hall: Capacité maximum 60 personnes