Nothing could be more romantic than a wedding on Paradise Island
Voulez-vous vous marier ici à partir de ?
Type of ceremony
Weddings by Riu celebrates three different types of ceremonies: civil, religious, or renewal of vows.
- Renewal of vows: Are performed by a Non-denominational Minister. This ceremony is not legally recognized and you do not need any documentation. Couple must be already married. The Bride and Groom will receive a symbolic marriage certificate.
- Civil and Religious ceremonies: Are performed by a Minister. Both are legally recognized. If the ceremony is Civil the Minister will not mention God. At the Religious ceremony, God will be mentioned. The new couple will receive a marriage certificate.
- Important: Civil weddings are legally recognized in the country where the wedding is performed. As each country has specific requirements, We highly recommend you to contact your respective Embassy or Consulate in order to get the complete information regarding the procedure that you'll have to follow in order to legalize your Marriage Certificate in your country. *Riu Hotels and Resorts is not responsible of this legal procedure.
- Locations: All of our resorts offer different locations to hold the wedding ceremony. At Riu Palace Paradise Island you may choose from:
- • Beach: Capacité maximum 150 personnes