Una celebración rodeada de la exuberante vegetación de Coclé.
Voulez-vous vous marier ici à partir de ?
Type of Ceremonies
Weddings by Riu celebrates three different types of ceremonies: Civil, Symbolic & Renewal of Vows.
- Civil Ceremonies: Are performed by a judge and are legally recognized. The newlyweds will receive a legal Marriage certificate apostilled in Spanish language from 6-8 months at their home after the wedding date.
- Important: Civil weddings are legally recognized in the country where they are performed. As each country has specific requirements, we recommend you to contact your respective Embassy or Consulate in order to obtain all the information about the procedures that will be followed to legalize your marriage certificate in your home country.
* Riu Hotels and Resorts is not responsible for this legal procedure.
Civil Legal weddings are not performed on Weekends or Holidays throughout the whole year, this option is available only from Monday through Friday.
- Symbolic & Renewal of Vows Ceremonies
: Are Blessings performed by a Non-denominational Minister and have no legal value.
- Important: Riu Hotels & Resorts prides itself on the reliability of our properties which always welcomes cultural diversity, please note that our Riu property in Panama performs symbolic same-sex weddings.
In order to apply for a renewal of vows ceremony is a must to send a photocopy from the legal marriage certificate of your home country.
- • Beach: Capacité maximum 60 personnes