What could be more memorable than a wedding in one of the most beautiful settings in the Caribbean.
Vuoi sposarti qui da?
Type of ceremony
Weddings by Riu celebrates three different types of ceremonies: civil, religious, or renewal of vows.
- Civil ceremony: Is performed by a Judge and it is legally recognized. The new couple will receive a marriage certificate and also a symbolic marriage book. This ceremony have to take place at the City Hall.
- Religious ceremonies and Renewal of vows: Are performed by a Non-denominational Minister and it is not legally recognized. Couple must be already married. This ceremony can be perform at the beach.
- Locations: All of our resorts offer different locations to hold the wedding ceremony. At Riu Palace Aruba you may choose from:
- • Beach: Capacità massima 100 Persone
- • Gazebo: Capacità massima 50 Persone
- • City Hall: Capacità massima 60 Persone