Warm white sand beaches, crystal indigo seas, romantic Caribbean nights.
Vuoi sposarti qui da?
Type of ceremony
Weddings by Riu celebrates three different types of ceremonies: Civil, Religious, or Renewal of Vows.
Civil Ceremonies: Are performed by a Judge and are legally recognized. Paperwork as well as blood tests are required (HIV, syphilis, gonorrhea and all STD's are tested). The newlyweds will receive a legal marriage certificate in Spanish. If you require the marriage certificate translated into other language; you will need to cover this fee and request it directly to the judge the same day of the ceremony. * Riu Hotels & Resorts is not responsible for this legal procedure.
- Importante: Civil weddings are legally recognized in the country where the wedding will be performed. As each country has specific requirements, we would recommend you to contact your respective Embassy or Consulate in order to get the complete information regarding the procedure that you have to follow in order to legalize your Marriage Certificate in your country. * Riu Hotels and Resorts is not responsible of this legal procedure.
- Religious (Symbolic) Ceremonies and Renewal of vows: Are Blessing Ceremonies performed by a Non-denominational Minister and are not legally recognized. No paper work, blood tests and witnesses are required. After the ceremony, the wedding couple will receive a “symbolic” marriage certificate with no legal value.
- Locations: All of our resorts offer different locations to hold the wedding ceremony. You may choose from:
- • Gazebo: Capacità massima 35 Persone
- • Beach: Capacità massima 50 Persone