Hotel Riu Palace Oasis
Apertura 8 maggio 2013
Il meraviglioso Hotel Riu Palace Oasis, situato a Gran Canaria, in Spagna, è sicuramente un'oasi di comfort, per godere il servizio più esclusivo.
Questo lussuoso resort immerso in un giardino di palme e laghi artificiali 65.000m2 il miglior servizio disponibile (All Inclusive 24h) e di qualità per soddisfare le esigenze dei suoi clienti.
A wedding in Punta Cana is a perfect beginning for a new life together
Vuoi sposarti qui da?
Type of ceremony
Weddings by Riu celebrates three different types of ceremonies: Civil, Religious (Catholics) and Renewal of vows.
- Civil Ceremony:
Couple will receive a legal marriage certificate whithin 10 to 12 months after the ceremony date.
- Importante: Civil weddings are legally recognized in the country where the wedding will be performed. As each country has specific requirements, we would recommend you to contact your respective Embassy or Consulate in order to get the complete information regarding the procedure that you have to follow in order to legalize your Marriage Certificate in your country.
* Riu Hotels and Resorts is not responsible of this legal procedure.
- Religious Ceremony (Catholic):
The couple will receive their marriage certificate around 6 months after the ceremony date.
- Renewal of Vows/Symbolic Ceremony:
Couple would receive a symbolic marriage certificate at the end of their wedding.
- Locations: All of our resorts offer different locations to hold the wedding ceremony. At Riu Naiboa you may choose from:
- • Beach: Capacità massima 60 Persone Located at Riu Palace Macao.
- • Garden Gazebo: Capacità massima 50 Persone Located at Club Hotel Riu Bambu. Available for couples staying at any of the Riu Hotels in Punta Cana. This Gazebo is the only place where Catholic weddings are performed.
- • Beach Gazebo: Capacità massima 60 Persone Located at Riu Palace Punta Cana. Available for couples staying at any of the Riu Hotels in Punta Cana.