What could be more memorable than a wedding in one of the most beautiful settings in the Caribbean.
Wilt u trouwen in deze bestemming uit?
Type of ceremony
Weddings by Riu celebrates three different types of ceremonies: civil, religious, or renewal of vows.
- Civil ceremony: Is performed by a Judge and it is legally recognized. The new couple will receive a marriage certificate and also a symbolic marriage book. This ceremony have to take place at the City Hall.
- Religious ceremonies and Renewal of vows: Are performed by a Non-denominational Minister and it is not legally recognized. Couple must be already married. This ceremony can be perform at the beach.
- Locations: All of our resorts offer different locations to hold the wedding ceremony. At Riu Palace Aruba you may choose from:
- • Beach: Max. capaciteit 100 Personen
- • Gazebo: Max. capaciteit 50 Personen
- • City Hall: Max. capaciteit 60 Personen