Hotel Riu Palace Jamaica
Opening december 2013
The Hotel Riu Palace Jamaica (All Inclusive 24h) is located in the northwest of Jamaica, very near Montego Bay, Jamaica, and offers a range of luxury services to its customers with a quiet beach with clear waters and fine sand .
If you are looking for relaxation and tranquility, the Hotel Riu Palace Jamaica has the best facilities for this. Being an ADULTS ONLY hotel, exclusively for adults over 18, you can enjoy on your own with a wide range of leisure activities, such as fresh water pool, chill out bar on the beach, jacuzzi, sauna, gym and wellness center 'Renova Spa' with different treatments and massages.
GENERAL CONTRACTING CONDITIONS
The utilisation of RIU services or the contracting of RIU products implies the acceptance of the following general conditions:
Through acceptance of this contract, you declare and accept:
1. That you are of age ( over 18 ) and have the necessary legal capacity to contract the services offered on the RIU web site, declaring that you fully understand all the conditions on the web pages.
2. That in order to contract the services offered the user must register as a client, and to this end he or she declares that all the information supplied on registering is true, complete and concise.
3. That the company RIU accepts no responsibility for the misuse of the passwords that the user may make as a registered client on reserving or contracting products or services on the RIU web site. It is the user’s responsibility to duly look after the keys and passwords supplied for access as a registered client, impeding the improper use of them by third parties.
4. That the contents, commercial activities, products and services included in the web site are not conceived or directed to those persons who reside in districts where their contents are not authorised.
5. Only the pages featured on the web map are included on the web site.
6. That access to this web site is the exclusive responsibility of the users.
7. That you confirm the dates given in the reservation, as well as the number of rooms, the number of persons and the Hotel selected.
8. The reservation terms and price contracted are those specifically stated in the document, and Riu Hotels reserves the right to modify prices in the event of errors or misprints, after having notified the client.
9. That the data on your card are taken with the aim of guaranteeing the reservation. Payment for the latter will be made in the Hotel which is the object of the reservation and the payment corresponding to one night’s stay, by way of cancellation costs, will be charged to it only in the event of your not coming on the day of arrival with no prior cancellation, and the appropriate invoice will be sent to the address given on registering.
10. Cancellation of the reservation must be made 24 hours before the starting date of the reservation, by fax, e-mail or through the web site.
11. All the offers will only be valid for the period of time during which they are accessible to recipients of the service for effective contracting via the system established in riu.com.
12. The price of the reservation includes accommodation and half board or full board as applicable. It does not include any optional "extras" or any other service which is not expressly featured as contracted by the riu.com system.
13. The prices of the reservation include the I.G.I.C (Canary Islands’ Indirect General Tax) or V.A.T., unless mention of it is expressly omitted. Any other tax due for accommodation will be paid separately in the establishment.
14. In the event of RIU communicating the cancellation of the reservation due to reasons of force majeure, by which we understand circumstances beyond its control or abnormal and unforeseeable circumstances, the consequences of which could not have been avoided in spite of having acted with due diligence, the reservation will be cancelled and the user or client will have no right to any claim or compensation. This event must be communicated, when this is possible, by the means used for the confirmation of the reservation.
15. That the user accepts that the legislation applicable to the functioning of this service is Spanish legislation and submits to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Palma de Mallorca for the resolution of any divergences arising from the interpretation or application of these clauses. RIU reserves the right to carry out any changes it deems convenient in the established terms and conditions. The registration of the user as a registered RIU client implies express acceptance and knowledge of these general conditions