A celebration surrounded by the lush vegetation of Guanacaste.
Deseja casar se aqui a partir de?
Type of Ceremonies
Weddings by Riu celebrates three different types of ceremonies: Civil, Symbolic & Renewal of Vows.
- Civil Ceremonies: Are performed by a Judge and are legally recognized. Paperwork is required. The newlyweds will receive a legal marriage certificate in Spanish Language.
- Importante: Civil weddings are legally recognized in the country where the wedding is performed. As each country has specific requirements, We highly recommend you to contact your respective Embassy or Consulate in order to get the complete information regarding the procedure that you'll have to follow in order to legalize your Marriage Certificate in your country. *Riu Hotels and Resorts is not responsible of this legal procedure.
- Symbolic & Renewal of Vows Ceremonies
: Are Blessing Ceremonies performed by a Non-denominational Minister and are not legally recognized. No paper work or witnesses are required. After the ceremony, wedding couple will receive a “symbolic” marriage certificate.
- Importante: Riu Hotels & Resorts prides itself on the reliability of our properties which always welcomes cultural diversity, please note that our Riu properties in Costa Rica perform same-sex symbolic weddings.
In order to apply for a renewal of vows ceremony is a must to send a photocopy from the legal marriage certificate of your home country.
- • Beach: Capacidade máxima 100 pessoas
- • Terrace: Capacidade máxima 200 pessoas Available only for ceremony / dinner with background music from 5:00 PM up to 10:00 PM maximum.
IMPORTANT:1:00 PM & 3:00 PM Schedules are not available for the use of the terrace.