In Montego Bay happiness is contagious.
Deseja casar se aqui a partir de?
Types of ceremonies
Riu Palace Jamaica celebrates 3 different types of Ceremonies: Civil, Religious and Renewal of Vows.
- Civil and Religious Ceremonies: They are performed by a Minister and have legal value.If the ceremony is civil, the Minister don't mention God in his speech, if it is a religious ceremony, the Minister mentions God in his speech.
Newlyweds receive a marriage certificate with legal bearing.
- Importante: Civil weddings are legally recognized in the country where they are performed.
Due each country has specific requirements, we recommend you to contact your respective embassy or consulate to obtain all the information about the procedures that will be necessary to legalize the marriage certificate in your home country.* Riu Hotels and Resorts is not responsible for this legal procedure.
- Renewal of Vows: They are performed by a non-denominational Minister and have no legal value.
- Locations: All our hotels offer different locations to perform the ceremony. In Riu Palace Jamaica, you can choose:
- • Beach: Capacidade máxima 30 pessoas