Turkey is a destination that few have the opportunity to know in depth. This beautiful country is hiding lovely places, and an ancient and wide history, which you can discover through its monuments, buildings and cities. To do this you will need move through its territory, and we suggest some simple ways to do it, and quickly reach our hotels in Turkey.
- Taxi: If you travel to the airport of Antalya, find many taxis terminals, and an information panel with prices. From the airport to the city center are about 17 km at car or taxi, and the route is well signposted. Do not forget to set a clear agreement on the price before boarding.
- Bus: There are buses leaving from various locations directly to the airport from 06:10 am to 1:10 am with a frequency of 20 minutes.
- Car: you will find several rental agencies in the airport terminal, like Avis, Europcar, Herzt, Sixt and many more.
- Transfers: although no shuttle service available at the airport you will find several companies to book a private transfer in advance.
If you need more information about the airport can check the following link.
Transportation inside the City
- Buses: Intercity buses are the most common means of transport in the country. They are quick, clean, punctual and frequent. About 2 km from the city of Antalya you will find a bus station with lines connecting to almost every city in the country.
- Train: Trains in Turkey are not widely used, because the route between cities is slow, but if you travel between the capital Ankara and other smaller cities it can be a good option. The company that operates is TCDD.
- Taxi: the taxi sightseeing is perhaps not the best option as public transport is easier and cheaper, but if you want to travel from the center to a particular monument or a city not far away, the taxi transport is ideal for reaching quickly.
Any questions you may have about how to move from your hotel to your destination, you'll find the answer at the front desk in the hotel, or in the maps that sell in touristic areas. Have a good trip!