- How can I reserve?
- Is there any difference between the web and the phone rates?
- Rates are per person or per room?
- How can I pay my reservation?
- Can I add another person into my reservation?
- Can't find a hotel?
- Can I extend my stay?
- Are you looking for an offer?
- How many persons can a room accommodate?
- What is RIU Class?
- I have lost my RIU account password.
- It is safe to introduce my bank card data into www.riu.com?
- Which documentation must I show at my arrival?
- What should I do if the hotel does not find my reservation?
Plan a Wedding
Can I cancel or modify my reservation?
If you need to modify an already confirmed reservation you should directly contact our Reservation Center in order to do any change. If there is availability for new dates or to include more persons, they immediately confirm you your new details.
In order to cancel a reservation made through www.riu.com or by phone you can directly contact our Reservation Center or log in your RIU account and cancel it. You must remember to check your confirmation document and check the cancellation politics and the dateline to make it without penalties.