Celebrate your wedding on the island of Mauritius with the best amenities
Types of Ceremonies
RIU Le Morne only celebrates civil weddings
- Civil ceremonies: They are conducted by a judge, legally recognized.
- Important: Civil weddings are legally recognized in the country where they are made. We recommend that you contact your respective Embassy or Consulate in order to obtain full information about the procedure you need to follow to legalize your marriage certificate in her home country. * Riu Hotels and Resorts is not responsible of this legal procedure.
- Locations: All our hotels offer different locations to perform the ceremony. In the Riu Le Morne, you can choose between Palapa and Terrace.
- • Palapa: Maximum capacity 40 persons Available to couples who stay at any of the Riu hotels in Mauritius.
- • Terrace: Maximum capacity 15 persons Available to couples who stay at any of the Riu hotels in Mauritius.