A romantic wedding in the Caribbean, an unbeatable Palace.
Voulez-vous vous marier ici à partir de ?
Types of ceremonies:
Weddings by RIU celebrates 3 different types of ceremonies: Civil, Religious and Renewal of Vows.
- Civil Ceremonies: They are performed by a judge and are legally recognized. Specific documentation is required and blood tests (HIV, syphilis, gonorrhea and STIs). Newlyweds will get a legal marriage certificate in Spanish.
- Important: Civil weddings are legally recognized in the country where they take place. As each country has specific requirements, we recommend contact your respective embassy or consulate in order to obtain all the information about the procedures that will be followed to legalize the marriage certificate in your country of origin.* Riu Hotels and Resorts is not responsible for this legal procedure.
- Religious Ceremonies and Vow Renewals:: They are blessing ceremonies are performed by a non-denominational minister and are not legally recognized. Documentation, blood tests and witnesses are not required. After the ceremony, the couple will receive a "symbolic" marriage certificate.
- Locations: All our hotels offer different locations to perform the ceremony at Riu Palace Peninsula you can choose:
- • Garden: Capacité maximum 50 personnes (*subject to change in case of bad weather or high tide)