Perfect setting for Jamaica weddings and honeymoons.
Deseja casar se aqui a partir de?
Type of Ceremonies
Weddings by Riu celebrates three different types of ceremonies: Civil, Symbolic & Renewal of Vows.
- Civil & Symbolic ceremonies: Are performed by a Minister. Both are legally recognized. If the ceremony is Civil the Minister will not mention God. If the ceremony is Religious, God will be mentioned. The newlyweds will receive a legal marriage certificate in English Language.
Civil & Religious weddings are legally recognized in the country where the wedding will be performed. As each country has specific requirements, we would recommend you to contact your respective Embassy or Consulate in order to get the complete information regarding the procedure that you have to follow in order to legalize your Marriage Certificate in your country. *Riu Hotels and Resorts is not responsible of this legal procedure.
- Renewal of Vows Ceremonies
: Are Blessing Ceremonies performed by a Non-denominational Minister and are not legally recognized. No paper work or witnesses are required. After the ceremony, wedding couple will receive a “symbolic” marriage certificate.
- Importante: In order to apply for a renewal of vows ceremony is a must to send a photocopy from the legal marriage certificate of your home country.
- Locations: All of our resorts offer different locations to hold the wedding ceremony. At Riu Ocho Rios you may choose from:
- • Gazebo by the Lagoon: Capacidade máxima 120 pessoas
- • Beach Gazebo: Capacidade máxima 120 pessoas