Your dream wedding at the Hotel Riu Cancun
Deseja casar se aqui a partir de?
Type of ceremony
Weddings by Riu celebrates three different types of ceremonies: Civil, Religious or Renewal of Vows.
- Civil Ceremonies: Are performed by a Judge and are legally recognized. Paperwork as well as blood tests are required (HIV, syphilis, gonorrhea and all STD's are tested).The new couple will receive a legal marriage certificate in Spanish.
Civil weddings are legally recognized in the country where the wedding will be performed. As each country has specific requirements, we would recommend you to contact your respective Embassy or Consulate in order to get the complete information regarding the procedure that you have to follow in order to legalize your Marriage Certificate in your country.
* Riu Hotels and Resorts is not responsible of this legal procedure.
- Religious Ceremonies and Renewal of vows: Are Blessing Ceremonies performed by a Non-denominational Minister and are not legally recognized. No paper work, blood tests and witnesses are required. After the ceremony, Bride and Groom will receive a “symbolic” marriage certificate.
- Locations: All of our resorts offer different locations to hold the wedding ceremony. You may choose from:
- • Gazebo: Capacidade máxima 50 pessoas
- • Beach: Capacidade máxima 60 pessoas